Data Protection Policy
Antigüedades Enrique Montoya
Enrique Montoya Lozano, CIF: 50.230.095G
Postal Address: Calle Carnero, 7. 28005 Madrid (España)
Phone: (+34) 91 299 50 94
Email: [email protected]What is the purpose of the treatment?
Extended description of the purposes of treatment:
- Dulfillment of contractual obligations.
- Contact for product sales and budgeting.
- Administrative management of customers.
- Manage the queries and requests sent through the forms of the company's website.
- Sending information mails, advertising, referral of offers...
- Making commercial calls.
Data retention terms or criteria:
- Customer data: for the duration of the contractual relationship and subsequently for compliance with legal obligations (eg, invoices for 10 years).
- Data of former clients, preclients or users: for carrying out promotional actions for a period of 5 years, without prejudice to the conservation that is necessary for the formulation, exercise or defense of potential claims and / or whenever allowed or forced by law.
- Automated decisions, profiles and applied logic: Our company currently does not perform profile analysis or automated decision making.
Detail of the legal basis of the treatment, in cases of legal obligation, public interest or legitimate interest:
- Express consent: art. 6.1.a) GDPR.
- Execution of contract / application of pre-contractual measures: art. 6.1.b) GDPR.
- Compliance with legal obligation: art. 6.1.c) GDPR.
- Satisfaction of legitimate interests: art. 6.1.f) GDPR.
For the correct provision of the services, it is necessary for the client / interested party to provide their identification data (such as: name and surname, NIF / CIF, address, contact telephone number, email address, account number ...) to be able to register as a customer, make the billing, contact ...
In the event that data that are indicated as mandatory are not provided, it will not be possible to successfully achieve the contract and therefore the service.
Recipients or recipient categories :
Your data will not be transferred to third parties except legal obligation.What rights do you have?
You can exercise your rights by:
You can exercise the rights of access, rectification, deletion, opposition, blocking, limitation of treatment, and / or not be subject to individual decisions, by:
- Email: [email protected]
- Postal mail or in person at the address: Calle Carnero, 7. 28005 Madrid (España)
You have the right to withdraw consent given at any time without any motivation.
You also have the right to complain to the supervisory authority (AEPD or others).¿Where do we get your data? What is its origin?
Data source information.:
- Request for information made by you by telephone, by contact form or by request for quotation or quotation form
- Sources accessible to the public: lists of people belonging to groups of professionals
- Telephone directories with professional data
Data categories that are processed: only identifying data that is necessary for the hiring or requesting information.
The information we request allows us to verify that the registration is made by a legitimate user, review and, if necessary, block illegitimate users.
When you ask us a question, you ask us for a quote or hire a service, the data that we ask for and in particular those marked asterisk, are necessary to be able to manage the service or the query that you have made.
The information you provide must be true, accurate, complete and up to date.
If you have provided false data or third parties without your consent to do so, the owner of the website reserves the right to the immediate destruction of said data in order to protect the right of the owner or owners of the themselves.
In those cases in which Antigüedades Enrique Montoya appears as in charge of the Treatment, we will assume the obligations established for this purpose, and declares that it will only process the data according to the instructions of the person in charge of the file and that it will not apply or use it for purposes other than those that appear in the contract concluded for that purpose.
Antigüedades Enrique Montoya undertakes to fulfill its obligation of secrecy of personal data and its duty to keep them and will adopt all technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of personal data and avoid its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, given the state of the technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed.