In compliance with the provisions of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce, our clients are informed that the domain name, www.antiguedadesmontoya.com, is registered in favor of Enrique Montoya Lozano, with CIF 50.230.095G, with registered trademark Antigüedades Enrique Montoya, hereinafter Antigüedades Enrique Montoya. With address in Calle Carnero, 7. 28005 Madrid (España) and you, you can contact us:
- Phone (+34) 91 299 50 94
- Email [email protected]
Antigüedades Enrique Montoya complies with the regulations required for the exercise of the activity.
Users are obliged and undertake to use correctly, in a lawful and diligent manner, the WEB and the services offered there, and especially not to carry out any use that may be contrary to their own purposes or to the law.
- Users are responsible for ensuring that the information they provide, for their registration as potential clients, as well as, possible professionals of the Antigüedades Enrique Montoya staff, on the WEB, is complete, true and correct. li >
- In the event that users violate or breach any of these codifications, Antigüedades Enrique Montoya reserves the right to make a warning to the user, modify or delete content published by the user on the WEB or.
- Users will be liable for any damages and losses, of any nature, that may be caused as a result of the breach of any of the rules of use of the WEB, its General Conditions and any obligation that is required by Law. < / li>
- Antigüedades Enrique Montoya is not responsible for any errors or omissions that this website may contain, or for any damage, direct or indirect, that may arise from its use. This website may allow the user to access third party information or, through links, access other websites managed by third parties, whose content, information, errors or omissions Antigüedades Enrique Montoya is not responsible in any way. The existence of such links does not imply that Antigüedades Enrique Montoya recommends or approves their contents in any way. Therefore, the user's browsing through said websites outside of Antigüedades Enrique Montoya will be under his sole and exclusive responsibility, with full indemnity for Antigüedades Enrique Montoya.
- Despite the security measures adopted, Antigüedades Enrique Montoya does not guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements that could damage or alter the user's computer system, nor does it assume any responsibility derived from it.
- All industrial and intellectual property rights on this website and the contents and information included in it are legally reserved to their owners and access to the said website or its use by its users cannot be considered in a way any such as granting of right, authorization or license of any kind with respect to such rights, contents or information. The reproduction, transformation, distribution, public communication, provision, extraction, reuse, forwarding or use of any nature, by any means or procedure, of such rights is expressly prohibited unless there is express written authorization from the holder of the corresponding rights.
Basic information data protection policy
Antigüedades Enrique Montoya
Access, rectify and delete data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information
You can consult the additional and more detailed information on Data Protection by clicking on the link
- Our web pages use Google Analytics, an analytical web traffic service provided by Google, Inc., a company with headquarters in 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google” ). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files located on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the website. Google Analytics is Google’s free web analytics tool that helps website owners understand how visitors interact with their website.
- The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and archived by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this information on our behalf in order to keep track of its use of the website, compiling reports of website activity and providing other services related to website activity and Internet use. Google may transmit such information to third parties when required by law, or when said third parties process the information on behalf of Google. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data available to Google.
- Antigüedades Enrique Montoya informs our users that (i) the collection of information about the use of this website by our users through Google Analytics is only done by Google in its own name, not having Antigüedades Enrique Montoya access at any time to such information (but only to aggregate information that Google subsequently provides and that is not associated with any IP address); (ii) Google (and not Antigüedades Enrique Montoya) is the one who determines the purpose of the treatment and use of the information collected by Google Analytics at all times, as well as the operation and duration of cookies; (iii) according to the information provided by Google, the user can avoid the capture of that information, rejecting the installation of cookies by configuring his browser for it (in http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en you will find more information on how to refuse the installation of Google Analytics cookies).
The use of the services or the contracting of products or services on the www.antiguedadesmontoya.compage implies the acceptance of the following General Conditions of Contract, from now on we will refer to them as “the General Conditions”.
These General Conditions are only available to Customers in Spanish.
1.- Acceptance and availability of the General Conditions
By accepting these General Conditions you state:
- That he is a person of legal age and with sufficient capacity to contract, in accordance with the applicable legislation, to be a recipient of the services provided, the Client must have the legal capacity necessary to contract that establishes the law of the country of which It is national. In Spain that age is 18 years old
- That you have read, understand and accept these General Conditions.
These General Conditions regulate the legal relationship that emanates from the contracting processes carried out between the users-clients, from now on, “the Clients” of the Web page located in the URL https://www.antiguedadesmontoya.com/ (hereinafter, “the Web page”) owned by Antigüedades Enrique Montoya.
Antigüedades Enrique Montoya makes the telephone number (+34) 91 299 50 94 and the email address [email protected] available to them so they can raise any questions about these General Conditions.
2.- Applicable rules
These General Conditions are subject to the provisions of Law 7/1998, of April 13, on general contracting conditions; Royal Decree 1906/1999, of December 17, which regulates telephone or electronic contracting with general conditions in development of article 5.3 of Law 7/1998, of April 13, on general contracting conditions; Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, dated November 16, approving the consolidated text of the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users and other complementary laws; Law 7/1996, of January 15, on Retail Trade Management; Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data and Law 34/2002 of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce.
3.- Modification of the General Conditions
Antigüedades Enrique Montoya may modify these General Conditions by notifying the Clients in due time in order to improve the services and products offered through its web page.
By modifying the General Conditions set forth in the Antigüedades Enrique Montoya web page, said notification duty will be understood as being fulfilled. In any case, before using the services or contracting products offered on the website, Customers are advised to consult the General Conditions.
4.- Products and services.
- The products and services provided on the website are described with the prices indicated by Antigüedades Enrique Montoya.
- As soon as the acceptance of the order for the product or service is verified, we will contact you to start the corresponding process.
- Prices and fees will be those expressed in the corresponding section inserted in the section "economic proposal" of the order or budget order and in what is established in the special conditions of certain services.
- In the event that a previous study of the amount of the product or service to be provided is necessary, Antigüedades Enrique Montoya will require the necessary information to the Client for the fixation of the same and the amount will be communicated to the client, being able to accept or Reject the product / service or budget.
5 .- Right of withdrawal and exclusions.
After contracting an online service and paying for the service, the Client may cancel and withdraw from said contract within a maximum period of 14 business days, with or without justified cause, without any penalty, provided there is no caused a cost, a deterioration of the product or that this is not susceptible to this action. To formulate this withdrawal, the Client must expressly communicate it by email or by other means that allows proof of receipt. In this case, Antigüedades Enrique Montoya will refund the amount to the Client in the event that there is .
6.- Payment methods
- All prices shown are expressed in the euro currency.
- Payment of the product or service may be made by the customer through:
- By credit card and Virtual POS system with security and verification by the buyer.
- Payment by bank transfer or deposit account. The transfer must be made to the bank account that we indicate by email once the order is placed. To expedite the assignment process, we suggest that you send us the proof of transfer or deposit to the email [email protected] , reflecting in it the number of request.
- The fraudulent use of credit cards, or the refusal of the collection operation for any reason will entitle Antigüedades Enrique Montoya to terminate the contracting made, without prejudice to the civil and criminal responsibilities that may correspond.
7.- Intellectual and industrial property
The contents provided on the website are subject to intellectual and industrial property rights and are the exclusive property Antigüedades Enrique Montoya or of the natural or legal persons indicated.
By acquiring a service, Antigüedades Enrique Montoya does not confer on the purchaser any right of alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication about it, reserving Antigüedades Enrique Montoya all these rights. The transfer of the aforementioned rights will require the prior written consent of Antigüedades Enrique Montoya. The client may not make such content available to third parties.
Intellectual property extends, in addition to the content included in Antigüedades Enrique Montoya, to its graphics, logos, design, texts, images and source code used for programming.
The trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs are owned by Antigüedades Enrique Montoya or by third parties, without it being understood that access to the website attributes any right over them.
8.- Use of the service and responsibilities
Antigüedades Enrique Montoya does not guarantee the permanent availability of the products and / or services offered on the website, being exempted for any type of responsibility for possible damages caused due to unavailability of services due to force majeure or errors in telematic data transfer networks, outside their will.
Antigüedades Enrique Montoya is not responsible for the content of links to other Web pages that are not owned by you and that , therefore, cannot be controlled by it.
The Client states that he knows that the information provided by Antigüedades Enrique Montoya through its products and / or services, is not legal and is only offered for information purposes. < br> Antigüedades Enrique Montoya is not responsible for the error in the transmission of the query made in case of interruption, paralysis, or quality defects of telephone lines or telecommunication networks, computer viruses, or security errors of the receiver or any other cause beyond its control. So in the case of not receiving confirmation from the Customer of the reception of the response to the query made, or not to inform Antigüedades Enrique Montoya within 48 hours of said non-receipt or error, which may do so via email to [email protected] or via Fax to the number (+34) 91 299 50 94, we understand that the user is satisfied with the product or the service provided. p>
10.- Applicable legislation
These General Conditions will be governed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Spain.
All notifications, requirements, requests and other communications that must be made by the parties in relation to these General Conditions, must be made in writing and it will be understood that they have been duly made when they have been delivered by hand or sent by ordinary mail to the address of the other party or to the email of the other party, or to any other address or email that for each purpose each party may indicate to the other.
12.- Nullity and ineffectiveness of the clauses
If any clause included in these General Conditions is declared, totally or partially, null or ineffective, such nullity or ineffectiveness will affect only such provision or the part of it that is null or ineffective, the General Conditions subsisting in all the rest, having such disposition, or the part of the same that is affected, for not putting.
13.-Jurisdiction and extrajudicial dispute resolution.
The parties submit, at their option, for the resolution of conflicts and waiving any other jurisdiction, to the courts and tribunals of the user's domicile.